Largest Suppliers of Combustion Control Products
- A flame detector is a sensor designed to detect and respond to the presence of a flame or fire, allowing flame detection.
- We provide UV flame detector UV4SH. It is an high performance selected UV detector that can be used for flame detection in gas, oil and mixed burner together with suitable burner control unit or flame amplifier device.
- The core components are glass bulb filled with gas containing two electrodes.
- UV4SH is a compact unit for industrial use, the body is made by thermal isolating material to avoid sensor overheating when applied on the burner head.
- When the temperature at peepsight exceed 70°C it's advisable to apply a cooling air flow to the special connection provided on the side of the probe.