Innovative Automation Pvt. Ltd. designs, engineers, and manufactures Gas Metering and Regulating Stations/Skids (MRS) customized to the customer's specification and Fuel Gas Industry standards.
These MRSs typically include:
- Gas treatment equipment (Filter Separator, Liquid Separator, etc.)
- Slum Shut-off Safety Valves (SSV)
- Gas Pressure Regulator (GPR)
- Pressure Relief Valve (PRV)
- Gas Meter
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) Modem & Software
- All other essential accessories (isolation valves, piping system, skid, etc.).
Other features can be included to match customer needs like;
- Solar Panel Powered MRS
- Gas Leak detector
- Remote ON-OFF of MRS through GSM/GRPS connectivity
- Mass Flow Measurement
- Remote Monitoring of Flow, Pressure and Alarm Conditions.
In addition to the Gas Companies, these comprehensive units cater to a wide range of industries including oil & gas, power, process, steel, chemical, etc.
IAPL manufactured Metering & Regulating Stations are Complete packaged solutions assuring the highest level of Safety & reliability for the supply of Clean and Regulated gas to commercial / industrial installations and City Gas Distribution Networks. The state-of-the-art MRSs can cater to flows up to 5000 SCMH. We offer the most sophisticated features of SCADA-based remote monitoring, Remote Control of MRS operation & control functions.
The Key Purposes of MRS
- Pressure Reduction and Regulation
- Fuel Gas Metering (Volume)
Functions of Major Equipment
- Gas treatment equipment to remove liquid/solid particles, if present, from gas.
- Gas Regulator to reduce and maintain gas pressure at a safely useable level.
- Slam Shut Off Valve to prevent the station from overpressure due to Regulator Failure.
- Safety Relief Valve to prevent tripping of Slam Shut off in case of pressure jumps due to sudden change in Flow or operating Temperature / Pressure variations.
- Gas meter (RPD, Turbine/Ultrasonic, Coriollis) to meter and the Gas Consumption and measure the flow of gas passing through the MRS.
- Water bath heater for preheating of gas in cases where High Pressure Reduction ratio is required.
International Standards/Codes Complying
- Design Standards: Confirming to PNGRB Guidelines in INDIA and as per customer requirement / local standards outside INDIA.
- Pressure Regulators confirming to EN334 and EN88-2
- Slam Shut off valves confirming to EN14382
- RPD Flow meters and Electronic Volume Correctors (EVCs) confirming to MID/PED/ ATEX directives
- Regulating and Metering Stations are designed and built for Fiscal Metering, Pipeline Integrity, Power Services, Pressure Reduction System, and Remote Analytical Systems.
- District Regulating Stations, High-Pressure Industrial Gas Regulating and Metering Stations for Plants, Boiler, Turbines, Ovens & Heaters, Commercial High-pressure gas regulating and metering stations.
Highlights & Benefits:
Pressure Regulating and Metering Skids (PRMS) aims to regulate the outlet pressure of gas supply at a pre-defined value and estimate the quantity of gas being utilized. The skids are supplied in diverse configurations of a single or multi-stream and incorporate suitable filters, safety shut-off valves, and metering options for a fully precise, reliable, and safe operation for its ultimate use. Akin to our well-established Pressure Reducing Stations aka Gas Trains, these skids are pre-assembled and pre-tested for ease of installation at the site. Thus, a mere Plug & Play functionality is achieved.
- Media: LPG (Propane/Butane) / Natural Gas
- Size: DN 25 to DN 200
- Inlet Pressure: 0.5 to 20 Bar
- Outlet Pressure: 0.5 bar to 4 Bar
- Regulators: Self Actuated / Pilot Operated
- Filtering Range: 5 to 50μ
- Flow Meter Type: Turbine / RPD / USM
- Shut-Off Valves: Pneumatically and / or Electrically operated
- Electric Voltage (for Solenoid Valves): 110VAC / 230 VAC / 24 VAC / 12 VAC / 12 VDC / 24 VDC
- IAPL offers complete testing and demonstration of MRS at our state of the art Flow Testing Lab.
- Over 30 years of Industry experience with domain knowledge of Gas Safety and Regulation and Gas Fired Combustion Equipment.
- Team of Technocrat Design Engineers
- All MRS are designed and modelled on Solidworks 3D CAD software, taking care of even minor intricacies.
- Excellent workmanship from our team of highly experienced team of Fitters, Certified Welders and Manufacturing Team.
- Service Team of Engineers trained at our Principal and Vendor works abroad.
Note: Other fuel options, sizes, inlet & outlet pressure range, and flow meter type can be designed and offered on request.