IAPL offers light oil package burners for efficient combustion of oil fuels.
Burner model: Light Oil Burners
- Fuel : Light Oil, Diesel and bio diesel
- Mounting options: Horizontal, Vertical Down Firing
- Turn down ratio up to: 1:2 to 1:3
- Aluminium frame.
- Combustion head with micro adjustment at high efficiency and high flame stability.
- Protection cover with noise reduction plate.
- Flange and insulating gasket for fixing at boiler.
- Single-phase and three Phase power supply.
- Photo resistance for flame detection.
- Degree of electrical Protection : IP40
- 1 Stage : From 14kW to 355kW
- 2 Stage : From 24kW to 1740kW
- 3 Stage: From 700kW to 5520kW
- Modulating : From 237kW to 17445kW
FBR burners are tested and approved by following Industrial standards.
- CE Rules
- 2004/108/CE Directive E.M.C.
- 2006/95/CE Directive L.V.
- 2006/42/CE Directive M.D.
- 97/23/CE Directive P.E.D.
- Reference rules : EN267(Liquid fuel )- EN746-2(Industrial Thermo Processing Equipment)