Largest Suppliers of Combustion Control Products
- Jerk Handle Valves are Easy to Open, Instantly Closeable manually operated Isolation Valves.
- These valves are a better option to replace traditionally used Ball Valves, which consume too much time and energy and cannot be shut instantaneously in case of emergency.
- Jerk Handle Valves can be immediately Shut Off within 1 sec. by simple tap on the Handle.
- Manually or through a remotely connected Mechanical Lever.
- The Spring loaded handle also facilitates smooth opening of the valve and gradual inrush of Gas Flow thereby avoiding the Momentary surge at the Outlet of Gas Pressure Regulator.
- Sizes : DN15 to DN150
- End Connections : DN15 to DN50 : Threaded as per EN10226 / Rotating Flanges
- DN65 to DN150 : Flanged as per ISO7005 (PN16)
- Body : Die Cast Aluminum
- Working Pressure : 2 Bar or 6 Bar versions available
- Suitable for Natural Gas, LPG, Propane and other dry and non aggressive gases of the 3 families. As per EN437:2003
- Versions available for Biogas and other select Gas Mixtures.
- Environment temperature rating : -15 to +1000C
- In conformity with the 90/396/EEC Directive (Gas Directive)
- In conformity with the 97/23/EC Directive (PED Directive)