FBR Heavy Oil burners incorporates with advanced combustion technology to ensure maximum performance and efficient combustion of heavy oils. They are equipped with its own small, Filter, Reservoir and heaters which heat and filter the oil adequately prior to use.
Burner model: Heavy Oil Burners
- Fuel : Heavy Oil
- Mounting options: Horizontal, Vertical Down Firing
- Turn down ratio up to: 1:2 to 1:3
- Aluminium frame.
- Combustion head with adjustment at high efficiency and high flame stability
- Protection cover with noise reduction plate.
- Flange and gasket for installation on boiler
- Degree of electrical Protection : IP44
- 1 Stage : From 57kW to 285kW
- 2 Stage : from 137kW to 1709kW
- 3 Stage : From 456kW to 3988kW
- Modulating : From 399kW to 17445kW
- Fuel Properties : 3-70E at 200C
FBR burners are tested and approved by following Industrial standards.
- CE Rules
- 2004/108/CE Directive E.M.C.
- 2006/95/CE Directive L.V.
- 2006/42/CE Directive M.D.
- 97/23/CE Directive P.E.D.
- Reference rules : EN267( Liquid fuel)-EN746-2( Industrial Thermo Processing Equipment)