Gas fired burners are preferred over the oil burners, due to their efficiency and low maintenance. Most of the modern manufacturing plants in India are now fast converting into gas fired system from the age old furnace oil or diesel fired burners.
Burner model: GAS Fired Package Burners :
- Fuel Gas : Natural Gas, LPG, or other on request
- Mounting options : Horizontal, Vertical UP/Down Firing
- Turn down ratio up to : 1:3 to 1:8
Product Description :
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Fan at high pressurisation
- Combustion head with adjustment at high efficiency
- High flame stability and protection cover
- Noise reduction plate
- Single-phase and three Phase power supply.
- Degree of electrical Protection : IP54
- 1 Stage : From 11kW to 523kW
- 2 Stage : from 151kW to 3488kW
- Modulating : From 135kW to 17445kW
FBR burners are tested and approved by following Industrial standards.
- CE Rules
- IP54 Electric protection level
- 2004/108/CE Directive E.M.C.
- 2006/95/CE Directive L.V.
- 2006/42/CE Directive M.D.
- 97/23/CE Directive P.E.D.
- Reference rules: EN746-2(Industrial Thermo Processing Equipment)