Fourgate system is a 4 zone gas detection system for methane, LPG, CO and petrol vapours, based on a control unit connected to 4 remote transmitters. The system features also a methane and LPG transmitter for ATEX zone 1, compliant with the EN 60079-29-1 standard (performances). Possibility of RS232 output (Code RGY S00 MBP4).
- BACKLIT LCD Display screen for Device configuration.
- Dedicated Area to display info of each Gas transmitter.
- Indication for Type of Gas detected, % L.E.L or ppm and current Status.
- Inbuilt buzzer in the event of an alarm or fault.
- Programmable Dual Level Alarm System.
- Safety against Gas Transmitter or Unit Failure.
- Internal Memory stores date and time of each alarm.
- Password protected Configuration.
- Programmable Alarm set points per transmitter.
- DIN Rail Mounting Central Unit
- The product complies with the following standards
- EMC 2004/108/CE and LVD 2006/95/CE):
- EMC reference standards: EN 50270
- LVD reference standard: EN 60335-1