Largest Suppliers of Combustion Control Products
- Riding on unfathomable volumes of industrial expertise, we are engaged in offering Dual Fuel Gas Train. A dual fuel gas train is equipment that is alternatively gas-fired and oil-fired.
- This mighty yet compact beast comprises of 5 lines namely: Combustion Airline, Oil line, Main Gas line, Pilot Gas line, Atomization Airline which are mounted on one integrated base frame along with piping connection up to the burner.
- Change-over selection from gas to oil is provided and all the electrical components are pre-wired on Common Junction Box.
- DN65 - DN300: Flanged as per ISO 7005 (PN16) Or ANSI B16.5
- This makes the user's job hassle-free and is limited to simply connect the inlet connections and start operation.
- Dual Fuel Gas Train Components:
- Gas Line = Manual Isolation Valves, Filter, Slam Shut off valve, Pressure Regulator, Pressure Relief Valve, Pressure Gauges, Pressure Switches and Solenoid Valves.
- Oil Line = Manual Isolation Valves, Strainer, Pressure Regulator, Pressure Gauges, Pressure Switches and Solenoid Valves.
- Inlet Connection: Gas: DN15 to DN200
- Oil: DN15 to DN50
- Outlet Connection: Gas: DN15 to DN300
- Oil: DN15 to DN40
- Flow Capacities: Gas = Up to 5000 Nm3/hr Natural Gas
- Oil = Up to 14000 LPH
- Inlet & Outlet Pressure Capacities: Gas = Inlet 0.5 to 10 bar
- Outlet : 0.1 to 4 bar
- Oil = Inlet 5 to 10 bar
- Outlet : 1 to 7 bar