IAPL Offers Contrive make Burner Controllers that handle ignition automatically and safely, flame monitoring, and fuel cutoff for proportionally controlled oil or gas burners.
- Flexibility to change the Sequence timings makes these Burner Controllers OEM friendly and helpful feature during commissioning.
- Inbuilt LED Bar Graph for Flame Strength Indication.
- 7 Segment LED Indicator for Sequence Status and Fault Indication.
- Inbuilt Self Check features Lockouts in Case or any Internal Hardware or Software Failure.
- Device Safety feature for Burner Controller does not start sequence or Lockouts if any of the Connected Valve or Ignition Device is not detected or Open Circuited.
- Same Burner Controller can be used with Flame Rod, Unirod or UV Sensor Input at any time without any Hardware or software changes.
- Robust Aluminum Enclosure for Safe Field Mounting Near to Burner. Also eliminates the need for separate Panel to Hose the Burner Controllers.
- Plastic Body Version ‘P’ recommended for Installation for Panel Fascia Mounting and Atmospheres favorable for Plastic, Like a Air Conditioned Control Room.
- TRIO, QBK Mini, QBK Basic and QBK full Models offer a variety of Input & Output Configurations to suit a wide need of applications.
- Option to communicate with MODBUS and PROFIBUS systems.
- UV4Sh are Compact High Sensitivity Ultra Violet UV Sensors to be used with QUAD, QUAD 400 and QUAD 600 Burner Controllers.
- Narrow UV Spectrum makes Sensor insensitive to Sunlight, Infrared Rays Hot Work pieces and incandescent Furnace Walls.
- Over Voltage and Short Circuit protected.
- Bakelite Enclosure provides extended operating range and Thermal insulation upto 1250C.
- With DIN43650 – ISO4400 socket electrical connector provide IP65 Enclosure.
- Enclosure provided with ¼ inch. Plug for Optional Cooling Air.
- Gas Equipment Directive (90/396/EEC)
- Low Voltage Equipment Directive (73/23/EEC)
- Machinery Directive (89/392/EEC)
- EMC Directive (89/336/EEC)
- EN298 Compliant
- EN230 Compliant
- EN746-2 CompliantBM0346