Largest Suppliers of Combustion Control Products
- Refractory-lined butterfly dampers are engineered to isolate and control high temperature process gas while reducing heat loss to ambient and providing erosion protection for the frame.
- In sizes above 6 inches the Refractory Damper are extremely light weight and easy to Install.
- Dampers come with a set of Companion Flanges along with hardware.
- This design when combined with the SMART INTELLO Actuators provides for an excellent control solution for Air & Gas Fuel Lines for Burners.
- Refractory Damper is of Cast Iron
- Size available is upto DN150 to DN650
- Valves and Dampers most suited for Combustion Air and non-corrosive and clean Lean Gases
- Suitable for Preheated Combustion Air with extended bonnet assembly.
- Special versions for non corrosive gases of the 3 families
- Precisely machined components provide trouble free operation in harsh Industrial Environment
- Ball Bearing shaft for Dampers requires much Lowers torque to operate
- Available as Bare shaft, Manual Operated and Electrically operated
- Quarter Turn design